What is Small Business Saturday?
Small Business Saturday UK is a not-for-profit campaign to support, inspire and promote small businesses on the first Saturday of December every year. This year, Small Business Saturday is on December 5th.
How can I get involved?
- Register your business on Small Business Finder to pin your business on the map.
- Promote your events and showcase your products/services using hashtag #SmallBizSatUK on Twitter, and work through this small business social media guide.
- Connect with other small businesses.
- Promote other small businesses.
- Offer special discounts on the day.
- Find more ideas in Small Business Saturday UK's very useful PDF toolkit.
For Small Business Saturday I'll be promoting curated collections of gifts that are designed and/or made by independent businesses. Feel free to share them from my blog or retweet them from my Twitter @thedigibloom to share them even further!
What are your plans for Small Business Saturday?